It's 2AM, I can't sleep so what better way to deal with my apparent insomnia than to do some OKCupid perusing.
Stumbled across a guy with these questions in his profile:
- Does anyone anymore know how to even have a deep intellectual or refreshing conversation anymore?????
- Is there anyone left out there who is eccentric and open-minded like me???
- Is there anyone left that actually knows how to not make primitive assumptions and can actually be socially stimulating anymore???
Was going to include more from his profile -- but it just makes me really sad. He possibly has the longest profile I have ever seen and from what I can gather he is from a fairly conservative family and is probably gay, and is completely confused about everything and this is all manifesting itself in very weird ways. (The questions he asks are really just the tip of the iceberg of strangeness -- he also says "I consider myself a niche market for a lady looking for quality" and other bizarre things.)
Here's hoping it is just a fake profile.
Ugh -- now just feeling bad for this random stranger. I hope he gets some therapy and takes down his profile.
No comments:
Post a Comment